We aim to offer our clients an efficient and effective service. During the course of the matter if there is any aspect about which you are concerned or require clarification, then please raise it with me with a view to the matter being resolved quickly. If you are unwilling to do this or simply feel you would prefer to raise the matter with someone else, then you should write to Amy Hine, who is the firm’s Compliance Manager at Hine Solicitors, 51 Amersham Road, Beaconsfield, Bucks HP9 2HB.

The firm has a Complaints Procedure, which is available on request, and which will be sent to you should you make a complaint. Your complaint may relate to the way in which your matter is being handled or an invoice that we raise. In the case of a complaint about an invoice, there may be the right to object to the invoice by applying to the Court for an assessment under Part 111 of the Solicitors Act 1974. However, if all or part of an invoice remains unpaid, we may be entitled to charge interest on the amount outstanding.

If you remain dissatisfied at the end of our complaints process, you would then be at liberty to contact the Legal Ombudsman whose contact details are set out below:

The Legal Ombudsman
PO Box 6167

Tel: 0300 555 033
Email: enquiries@legalombudsman.org.uk
Website: www.legalombudsman.org.uk

The Legal Ombudsman is the statutory body with whom you may pursue your complaint once we have discharged our professional obligation to try to resolve it. The time limit for you to make a complaint to the Legal Ombudsman is within one year of the date of the act or omission about which you are concerned or within one year of you realising there was a concern.

You must also refer your concerns to the Legal Ombudsman within six months of our final response to you.

The Solicitors Regulation Authority can help if you are concerned about our behaviour. Examples of relevant behaviour include issues of dishonesty, taking or losing your money or treating you unfairly because of your age, a disability or other characteristic. The Solicitors Regulation Authority is not able to deal with issues of poor service.
If you wish to raise your concerns with the Solicitors Regulation Authority please visit their website (https://www.sra.org.uk) for information as to how to proceed.


We want people to have access to a local Hine solicitor, and we choose each office with care so that we can make a genuine contribution to the local community. Growing customer numbers mean that we are opening offices in new UK locations to meet increased demand.

Find your nearest Hine Solicitors office here …



“I think I’m still in shock. I can’t thank you enough for helping me get over the last hurdle. I do honestly feel…


“I just wanted to take this opportunity to say thank you so much for your professionalism, hard work, and your patience afforded to…


How can we help? Request a callback...

    [honeypot website]

    Please refer to our Privacy Policy for details of how and why we process your data.

    You can also view our GDPR Recruitment Policy here.