Magistrates’ court

Have you been charged with an offence by the Police? Have you been summonsed to attend Court where you’ll be expected to enter a plea – ‘guilty’ or ‘not guilty’?

If so, knowing what options you have to   get the best outcome will require some expert advice so you don’t end up with a sentence that could have been avoided.

Cases are never black and white and the grey areas are where our expert solicitors can help. You’ll get relevant and sensible advice with no jargon so you know how to present your case effectively.

To contact your nearest Hine Solicitors just click here to find your local office. Let’s explore your situation and options together.

Understanding the Court process

Entering a guilty plea will result in you being sentenced. You’ll need to know what that sentence could be. If you plead ‘not guilty’ you’ll be expected to assist in the preparation of the case, which witnesses to call, acceptance or rejection of evidence and completion of a Preparation for Trial form. You’ll find a legal expert will make this process much easier.

Which Court is best for your case?

If you are charged with an offence that can be heard in the Magistrates’ Court or the Crown Court you may need to decide which Court is best for your case.  This can have consequences and you need to make sure you have all of the relevant information so that your decision is an informed one. It is important that you have legal advice to help you make the decision that is right for you.

Back to serivies...

How can we help? Request a callback about Magistrates’ court...

    [honeypot website]

    Please refer to our Privacy Policy for details of how and why we process your data.

    You can also view our GDPR Recruitment Policy here.