Trainee solicitor and paralegal opportunities…
We are an established law firm authorised by the SRA to offer Periods of Recognised Training following an LPC. We provide a comprehensive training program tailored to suit the individual, offering seats in our Property, Family, Wills and Probate, Criminal, or Prison Law departments. If you are passionate about pursuing a legal career and wish to gain hands-on experience across a variety of legal areas, this opportunity is perfect for you.
We also offer ‘Qualifying work experience’ for those seeking to qualify via the new SQE route that is to become the new centralised way to qualify as a solicitor in England and Wales eventually replacing the Legal Practice Course (LPC). We continue to tailor the QWE in the same way as the Periods of Recognised Training to ensure the same high quality experience.
- Undertake seats in various departments, including Property, Family, Wills and Probate, Criminal, or Prison Law
- For trainees interested in Criminal Law, completion of the Police Station Representatives Accreditation Scheme is required
- Demonstrate a common-sense approach to legal matters
- Take on responsibility from the outset under full supervision
- Effectively manage assigned tasks and work collaboratively with colleagues
- Be an integral part of our team
- Contribute to the success of the firm and its continued growth
- Strong academic background with a minimum 2:2 degree
- Display a common-sense approach to legal issues
- Ability to handle responsibility and effectively manage tasks
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Demonstrated teamwork and collaboration abilities
- Possess a full driving licence and own car
- Willingness to work from multiple office locations during the training period
At Hine Solicitors, we take pride in our high retention rate of trainees. Our goal is to cultivate talented individuals who will become exceptional solicitors and contribute to the continued success of our firm. We provide a supportive environment that encourages professional growth and offers exposure to a wide range of legal areas.
Geographically our 14 offices stretch from London, through the Thames Valley to Bristol, Gloucestershire and the Midlands.
If you are ambitious, motivated, and eager to embark on an exciting legal career, we invite you to apply for this Trainee Solicitor position. To submit your application, please include your CV, cover letter, and academic transcripts. We look forward to reviewing your application.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.
TO APPLY FOR A PARALEGAL/TRAINEE SOLICITOR POSITIONS PLEASE COMPLETE THE FOLLOWING FORM...