With a rise in the number of speed cameras and increased road traffic policing, even careful drivers can find themselves facing an unexpected prosecution. As Road Traffic Law experts, our team has an exceptional record of successfully contesting motoring prosecutions and where there are mitigating factors, obtaining excellent results for traffic offences.
Sentences for Road Traffic offences can range from a fine to custody and often include either mandatory endorsement of penalty points or worse, a disqualification. We will be able to assist you from the outset of your matter to help protect your licence.
We can help with:
- Drink Drive/Excess Alcohol/Drunk in Charge
- No Insurance, no Licence
- Fail to Provide a Specimen for Analysis
- Fail to Notify the Driver (section 172)
- Fail to Stop/Report at an Accident
- Using a Mobile Phone while Driving
- Careless Driving
- Dangerous Driving
- Driving while Disqualified
- Notices of Intended Prosecution
- Police Interviews under Caution
- Totting & Exceptional Hardship Arguments
- Police procedure
- Back Calculations/”Hip Flask” defences
- New Driver Regulations
- Special Reasons Arguments
- Spiked Drinks
- Shortness of Distance
If you fear you may be liable to prosecution for any driving offence, talk to us now or complete the form below.