We are delighted to be an accredited member of the Law Society’s Wills and Inheritance Quality Scheme (WIQS). This shows that we follow best practice procedures to meet the highest standards of technical expertise and client service in providing wills and probate advice to consumers. For more information please see:
Why choose a WIQS accredited firm?
- Understand the options and get advice that meets your needs
- We will not make any misleading claims about the advantages of making a will, or pressure you into buying more complex advice that is not in your best interests
- We will help you understand the issues involved in buying wills and probate advice to make a more informed choice from the outset
- We will explain the process, the options, costs and likely timescale
2. Receive a quality service and be kept up to date
- We will provide with you with the name(s) of the person(s) responsible for your matter
- We will agree how you want us to contact you and how often
- We will communicate with you in plain English and explaining any legal terminology
- We will reply to your questions within 48 hours or provide a timeframe for more complex issues
- We will tell you when unforeseen issues affect the original cost estimate and timeframe and explain the impact.
- We will treat you with dignity and respect at all times