European Driving Licences


It is a common misconception that GB residents who hold a driving licence from another EC/EEA country are only permitted to drive on this licence for 12 months.

In fact, a car or motorcycle licence (provided it is valid) can be used until the holder is 70 years of age or for a period of three years, whichever is longer.

The following link provides more information:

Share this article…

  • Linkedin
  • Google+


We want people to have access to a local Hine solicitor, and we choose each office with care so that we can make a genuine contribution to the local community. Growing customer numbers mean that we are opening offices in new UK locations to meet increased demand.

Find your nearest Hine Solicitors office here …


Wills and probate

  “You really have been brilliant. I know it wasn’t always easy. Thank you so much for finalising the estate. We won’t forget…


“Thank you so much for your help, advice, patience and professionalism with my recent case at Worcester. You have been absolutely brilliant” Ms…


How can we help? Request a callback...

    Please refer to our Privacy Policy for details of how and why we process your data.

    You can also view our GDPR Recruitment Policy here.